2014-04-18

MINUS 2 - HEADLESS CHICKEN

Today came and went even less organized than yesterday. It was quite depressing to say the least. It has been a while since I felt like the headless chicken I used to always be. I thought I am over that stage. But I guess I am not. 

Instead of continuing in any of the 4 rooms I started in, I added the kitchen to the mix and rummaged around in the attic although I had made the decision to stay clear of it. By the end of the day I am frustrated and edgy. I feel useless and unorganized. I look around and sure enough I have created an even bigger mess. Created chaos in places that appeared to be organized and got to the point were I think that maybe reorganizing the house in 14 days is too crazy an idea to even attempt. Even if I cheat and do give myself 3 extra days. 

To help myself calm down I concentrated on making pizza for the kids' movie night and made a cake for James.

surface of the day: more shelves

7 a day: 12 cups, 12 saucers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen