2014-04-17

14 DAY CHALLENGE

Here it is. I had this absolutely crazy idea. I was thinking about whether to tackle the attic or the rest of the house after Easter and finally decided I should go for the house. The attic is just too scary a challenge. I love to plan and I am usually a thorough planer but this time all I did was write down the names of the rooms I wanted to take care of and an estimate of how much time I will need in them. Total number is 13. And I want to do it in 14 days. Crazy. I know but I just feel so ready for this and I think I can actually do it. If been thinking about it for a few days and I really want to do it. I want to start next Monday, but figured getting a feel for what's really out there for me won't hurt. 

So I got started today. I started in no less than 4 different room. And got a little upset with me for doing it. In the end it is okay because every project I started actually did get finished but I don't have a room I can check of but 4 rooms that I got started on. Tomorrow I will get a grip on things and focus on one room. I have 2 that are really easy. I will tackle those, so I can cross 2 off the list before the challenge even starts officially!  

surface of the day: a drawer in my hall

7 a day: 2 candles (very hard for me), various pieces of clothing

2 Kommentare: