2014-04-16

ARE YOU MOVING?

No. I am not moving. Hush it or I will have to punch you! Seriously. I did not need that comment. It is such a burden when you don't dare open the front door. I usually have that area clean, but as my clothes drop off didn't work and we needed the car for something else, everything went behind the front door temporarily. I just want peace and quiet. And a smile to greet me when I open the door. Not stupid comments.



 

But as it was, everything was stacked on the stairs and it looked like a mess and I didn't only have to open the door for 1, but 2 taxi moms last Tuesday. At least there were no packages by mail. Ugh.

I guess I should see the upside. It simply means that I am getting A LOT out of the house. It still stings.



surface of the day: my nightstand (top and 3 drawers)

7 a day: sun visor, pot, baking pan, 12 saucers, 12 cups

1 Kommentar: