2014-04-08

QUITE THE CONSOLATION!



No, this is not my bay window. Nor is it my neighbor's. Whoever was digging for something in this storage room obviously pulled back a curtain to see better. And forgot to pull it back. This window is right above the main entrance of a school in our area. Ah. I feel so much better. I see a computer. I see boxes piled on top of each other, and shelves full of stuff. Maybe I should be worried about the kids' education. But I simply can't help feeling better that there are people out there who just cram things into a storage room without having everything labeled neatly.  At work of all places. And it has been like this for at least 3 weeks. As sore a sight as this might be it is rather soothing to me! I am not alone!

surface of the day: dresser top in the hall (basically empty, who says tasks can't be easy?)

5 a day: 2 big trashbag full of kid's clothes, donated

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen