2014-07-17

BABY BLANKETS

Dear Nicole, 

even though you might not remember making this, I am absolutely positive you made this. I am as positive as I am that I already posted about this blanket. (Not that I have found this post.) But I didn't have the picture back then. Now I have it. Here you go. The blanket left. Off to a better home, with a single mom and her darling little daughter. She was excited, I was relieved. WIN-WIN.

What do I throw out next?


Surface of the day: family bulletin board

7 a day:paper, paper and more paper, fast food toy, a rock


2 Kommentare:

  1. Well, I really do not think I made this. But if you insist I did ... well it's off to a new home, I think it's an ugly blanket, by all means get rid off it! I will make you a beautiful one instead, but only if you need one. Nicole

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Okay, you win, I am glad you think it's ugly, it looks better in real life, but I must admit I wasn't to found of the color combinations. I don't think I'll be needing another baby blanket....

    AntwortenLöschen