2014-07-14

FREE KNICK-KNACKS

I know, this is exactly the kind of little gadget that should tempt a mother of little children to buy this product over that, but guess what. I didn't buy it. Grandma did. When we were at her house my sister wanted to throw it out. Hoarder me decided that it was still wrapped in plastic, therefor unthrowable and I pocketed it, when she wasn't watching. Sure enough, when I unwrapped it at home, not only did I realize it wasn't an eraser as I thought, but a pen, but I also realized it wasn't working. I was annoyed. And TOSSED IT! So please. If you want to coax me into buying your stuff by adding free knick-knacks, make sure they work!

surface of the day:night stand

7 a day: broken knick-knack, fast food toy, broken decorative banner from kid's room, random pieces of lists and diagrams the boys come up with non-stop and are of utmost importance for 24-48 hours




1 Kommentar:

  1. I have it on good authority, that your sister threw away several of these things - that one must have escaped or been rescued from the trash by another hoarder in the family

    AntwortenLöschen