2014-07-28

WHERE IS THE WITTY HEADLINE?

I am too tired to even come up with a witty headline. I am not tired. I am TIRED! I got a doctor's appointment, a cake, a kid's play (Alex participated and the whole affair took 4,5 hours out of my day) and 5 loads of laundry out of the way. I kicked into superhero mode at 10 pm and cleaned up the kitchen. My 10 magic minutes saved the day. Again.  

I might not have decluttered actively but while I was waiting in the dentist' chair, I mentally went through a box of old school books. I envisioned myself keeping one or 2, and recycling the rest. Maybe I will just take a picture of them. That would be even smarter, and easier to file. 

I will now put my tired head on my soft pillow and refuse to dream about decluttering.  





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen