2014-07-10

THE COOKIE SHEET

When I moved in after marrying James, he was the proud owner of one tin cookie sheet. I was sufficient for our needs. ITS' major problem was that the ends tended to bend up if the stuff put on it was too heavy and every know and then, they bent up so far that it wouldn't be able to hold itself up on d the oven rack and it would crash down and take everything with it that was on it. Of course that makes quite the mess and it is no fun to clean out a burning hot oven.

Over time I got additional cookie sheets. 2 years ago I had so many that I could have easily retired the tin cookie sheet. Did I? Okay. That was a rhetorical question. OF course I did not, I came up with every lame excuse available why it would make sense to keep it. I used it as a cooling rack, as a dripping pan, I even used it the intended way every know and then to be able to keep it.

So celebrate with me, this moment when I finally decided I could let it go. I had to be fast about it to not change my mind and to really make sure it would leave the house I did this:


surface of the day: bed room

7 a day: cookie sheet, 8 glas jars

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen