2014-07-25

YES, I CAN WORK LIKE THIS



Well yes, I can work like this. I don't consider it ideal but I make do with what I have. Other people would have probably just cleared the counter, but that is boring. I am not sure if I learned to work this way because I am a hoarder, and my surfaces tend to be cluttered. Maybe I am just to lazy to clear it? Or maybe I am to focused on what I want to do now, to bother with trivial things like clearing off the counter. That day it wouldn't even have been that much work. But it would have interrupted the flow of things, so I just turned the pan over and used it as a surface. 

Oh and if you want to know what I was making. It is so simple, so delicious. Take a baking pan, cut, cauliflower, slice it, about half an inch thick, put some butter on top put in the oven for 20 min. In the mean time slice tomatoes and Greek cheese. Take cauliflower out and stack the tomatoes, cheese and cauliflower horizontally. Season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic, basil and bake for another 20 min. If you want to go all out, you mix the seasoning with butter and breadcrumbs and crumble it on top. YUM. Now you know why I didn't bother the clear the counter. I WAS HUNGRY!

surface of the day: one bag of clothes from the attic

7 a day: several pieces of clothing from said bag (~20 in case you wanted to know), 5 books

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen