2014-07-15

I WILL NOT WHINE

You my dear reader will probably hate Taxi Tuesday more than I do myself by now. I have made a resolution. I will not whine about Taxi Tuesday for the next 4 weeks. Or probably never again, but lets start with 4 weeks.

I am a little bit under the weather today, but I am happy to report that the house is cleaner than it was in the morning and that I was brave enough to go into the attic and not worry about how far I would get, but to simply spend 10-20 min up there, which I did. I found a few things that actually have a home that I put away and threw out a few more and am happy that I was able to cope with the feeling of overwhelm and anxiety and simply go to work. 


So far it doesn't feel like the most efficient way to tackle the attic but NOT going there at all will definitely get even less done up there. Best part of going up there? Finding a recipe book that belongs to my sister that we have been looking for for years, that they don't sell anymore that we figured was lost for good! 

7 a day: random pieces from the attic, old toys, paper and 2 items of clothing, 5 books

surface of the day: I really need to get back to that, I did start clearing some clutter of a side board but never finished it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen