2014-07-24

LIQUID DETERGENT

Have you ever spilled liquid laundry detergent? If you did you must know how it feels to clean a whole shelf covered in it. When I reorganized things back in April, I must have punctured a container as back then things definitely where in order. And for a few days I had the barbecue fork on the same shelf. Not very smart obviously. I am just glad I found out. I got some powdered detergent out as my dark stuff seems to always be smelly when I wash it with the liquid stuff. I pulled a new box off the shelf and eeeewwwwwwww! Everything was slimy. Pink and slimy. It was one of those moments when I was glad that I didn't take my trash right out. Mind you, it was just an empty bottle of liquid detergent in a clean waste paper basket, so nothing gross. I got most of the detergent into the empty bottle and as the punctured bottle had the hole on the bottom, I put it in the waste paper basket, upside down so it wouldn't leak and I would be able to use the rest over the next few days or weeks. When I told James about it, he gave me a surprised look and asked:"You threw the rest away?" That made me laugh out loud. "Of course not, I am a hoarder," I said. Well. at least I am a hoarder conscious of her actions!

And just in case you ever try to wash liquid detergent of your hands. Don't use soap. It's kind of redundant and won't work. Best way is water and a little patience.


surface of the day: nothing to report in the ssall print section I am afraid

7 a day: same here

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen