2014-07-05

HAPPILY WASTING AWAY

I will save the world another day. Today is about saving myself. Yes, I still try hard and recycle but I just refused to re-home or make use of a roughly 10 piece stack of post its that I found lying on the floor. The bottom one was gritty and the adhesive part full of sand and non-sticking by now. I know the rest were just fine, but I CAN NOT KEEP IT ALL! I have more post its that I will be able to use in this life's time, especially if I keep going at the current rate of 3-4/year. The only way to part with this hoard is to let go of things that seem useful to me and to refuse to be responsible for re-homing them.

surface of the day: kitchen counter

5 a day: 10 pack of greeting cards, tupper ware containers, photo album, can opener (all off to homes where they will be loved an cherished)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen