2014-07-29

THE ATTIC CHALLENGE

The attic is so challenging that I don't even dare have a challenge that calls for its complete make over. Instead I am challenging myself to do a little bit up there for 4 weeks and to see just how far I get. Things up there are a totally different story than things down in the house. 

Everything that went up there I either owned all my life, am keeping for the moment I need it, or am keeping because it is still useful and I want to pass it on. Parting with Ms Sweetypie gave me the courage to even consider that project. 

It is down right stupid to do this in the middle of the summer, as you could basically bake a cake up there, that's how hot it gets, but I have learned from experience, that once you feel ready to go through a certain pile of things you better do it, because if you don't, by the time circumstance feel right, you might have lost your courage.

The attic fairies are on my side, the weather is grey and rainy, so it is cooler. I WILL DO IT! NOW!

surface of the day: 1 box from the attic (I only cheated a tiny bit)

7 a day: infant toy bar, half a picture frame, elastic band, torn trash bag, box of stationary, time table, a 12 year old road map

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen