2014-07-07

11 MAGIC MINUTES

I did it. I bumped up daily working time to 2 hours and 12 min. It being Monday, the extra time was definitely needed. I simply added 1 min to every 10 min block. I figured this way I won't even notice. I really didn't. It's not much but if I do it on all 6 days it will get me 1 hour and 12 min more every week. If that doesn't do it I will either have to add another block (of 11 min) or bump it up to 12. Or go all out and do 15 blocks of 10 min each. Woah! That sounds horrible!
 Although on the other hand. Today I got 16 11 min blocks taken care of, so I guess I can handle it. As I did so well today I figured with it being Taxi Tuesday again tomorrow (no morning appointment can you believe it?) I might want to get some work out of the way. 

James has been at the office a lot lately . They are finishing up a project, and the deadline is looming over them. Actually, the deadline is past but now they have a little more time to fix things. It's getting kind of old that he is gone 12 hours or more a day. 

I think I need to get back to the surface of the day project. And really make it a SURFACE, not count random rooms I cleaned up. I will go clear the dresser top in the living room. That will also help with getting the living room off the left over room list at last!

surface of the day: fridge

5 a day: various forms of expired medication

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen