2014-07-22

TOO BAD!

Too bad I decided not to whine about Taxi Tuesday any more, or I could have told you that, forgetting about a piano trial lesson for 2 kids, and a canceled ballet ride due to sickness could make for a very hectic 60 min. Add to it your usual rides AND a trip to the store and you end up going back and forth on a 5 mile stretch for a total of 4 hours. 

But as I am not whining about Taxi Tuesday anymore I can't tell you all of this. I got new sheets for the kids' beds. It was about time, the old ones are starting to unravel. The big thing now is to let the old ones go. I am seriously considering dumping the Lightning McQueen ones on my Mom for quilting. I know. It's not fair, but it is VERY tempting.

Weather is hot and humid, just the thought of moving has me break into a sweat. I did get rid of the wrapping material form the new sheets right away and also filled the recycle bin all the way to the top. 


Surface of the day: I am afraid I skipped that, oh wait, lets count going through all 3 drawers of my night stand

7 a day: 4 plastic guys from a game I thing was tossed a while ago, 3 batteries that looked old recycled properly, 1 book out of the nightstand that I will probably never read

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen