2014-07-13

MY NEW WASHER

If you wonder how I survived a whole week without a washer, let me assure you, things went just fine. I must admit though, that when the new one arrived at my house yesterday in the late afternoon, I did hug and kiss it, even before it was unpacked. 

I ran the cleaning cycle, but as we were all over the place again yesterday and barely home, I only got one load done last night. With one child puking all over her bed in the middle of the night, it will definitely be running again today, even though it is Sunday, my day of true rest from anything household related.

Now here is the bad part. The old washer is still here. Mostly because we thought that it might be fixable. And things have been pushed back and forth to make room for the new one. My perfect laundry room is starting to look hoarded again. I think besides doing laundry nonstop for the next 3, days I will also work on getting that room back into good shape!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen