2014-07-08

SO LONG DEAR WASHER

I had to officially declare my washer dead this morning, although I am afraid it already went quietly last night. The laundry was wetter than usual, but it was way late and I didn't even make the connection. I know, the washer couldn't have timed it better. To kick the bucket on a Monday, which is the official day for things like that to happen, but to not let me find out until TAXI TUESDAY.

Ah well. The upside with being a hoarder is that my whole family can easily make it through a week without my washing a single item AND last nights load, the washer's last one, had me all caught up with the laundry. 

How did TAXI TUESDAY go? Do you really want to know? Well besides an additional run and squeezing some shopping in, I forgot that we are attending a BBQ tomorrow and are to bring our own meat. So 2 hours after my shopping trip James had to go again. To make TT perfect, it rained and I got wet a few times. 

surface of the day: 2 drawers in the kitchen, silverware and plates decluttered and cleaned

5 a day: 1 plate, a sippy cup lid, at least 20 random thins up in the attic, it might be time to bump up to 7 a day again,

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen